St George's Fields Estate Management
St George’s Fields is directly managed by the owner-controlled company, St George’s Fields Limited. The company, which owns the freehold on the land, appoints a non executive board of directors who meet regularly with the Head of SGF Services who ensures the smooth running of the estate.
The on-site sales & letting agency (SGF Sales and Lettings) is dedicated to selling, renting or managing St George’s Fields apartments on behalf of their owners.
Please check our Sales & Lettings page to see our current vacancies »
The service charge, payable quarterly in advance by direct debit, is set in November/ December each year.
Recent accounts may be requested by genuine enquirers from the Estate Office.
The Estate benefits from the following:
- Controlled vehicular and pedestrian access monitored by CCTV.
- Electric Vehicle charging points reserved and accessible only for residents.
- Fibre Optic cabling to the individual properties to ensure secure and fast internet speeds.
- Reserved secure underground parking (one space per apartment).
- Digital and satellite TV as well as radio system.
- An on-site Estate Office open 6 days a week.
- A professional Estate Management Team based in the Estate Office.
- In-house cleaners and painters and onsite contractors.
- An annual service charge budget of some £950,000, matched by reserves of circa £1,000,000.